Thursday, October 3, 2013

A night~


A night without sleep, and I never feel sleepy at all. Rushing assignment but did nothing. wasted all my night :(
I feel so stress while the though is coming, I really pray that god helps me and solve it. I was thinking, how i enjoy my course? I like this course, but I'm always the worst result in my class. Sometimes, I feel so disappoint to myself. (Why am I so worst???)

What I gonna show my lecturer later? I did nothing! :( Feel like want to skip later. But next week gonna be the presentation week, and yet, I skipped once. Can't be the second time. *emoooooo

Seriously, a true friend ain't easy to find. I'm still finding. :) 
One of her was left.  :'(

And.. I think I liked someone. I think so. 

Random post today. I'm so kinda bored now. Waiting time to pass. 

TGIF~ Gonna back church tomorrow. :D *Happy kid
Hope the morning class end very fast. *pray pray

   

No comments:

Post a Comment